Last updated on 22/02/2019
Welcome to Transfer Thessaloniki
- Transfer Thessaloniki Data
The services of transferthessaloniki.eu are provided by the enterprise under the distinctive title Company (“ Transfer Thessaloniki ” or “Company”). Our Company data are as follows:
DISTINCTIVE TITLE: Transfer Thessaloniki
ADDRESS: Stefanou Grigoriou 31A
For any further request or query, you may communicate with us a +30 6931635555
- Subject Matter
a) “Consent” – Any explicit, specific and freely given indication by which the User, after having been fully informed, signifies her agreement to personal data relating to her being processed.
b) “Electronic Cookie” – short text of software code, which is transmitted from the web server of our Company and stored at your device each time that you enter the Website, with the aim to collect browsing data within the transferthessaloniki.eu. The use of electronic cookies is among others necessary for the provision of the “basket” order service.
c) “Personal Data” – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable user of transferthessaloniki.eu
d) “Processing” – Any operation or set of operations which is performed by Company upon the personal data of the users of www.company.gr., whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction;
“User” – The internet user who accesses and browses through www.company.gr., to whom the processed data are related and who is can be identified directly or indirectly.
“Website” – The world wide web site which is accessible through the domain name transferthessaloniki.eu, including all of its webpages.
- Types of Data Collected
You give to the company the following types of personal data:
- At the point of your access and during the use of transferthessaloniki.eu
Information on your consumer preferences.
Data on executed purchases.
- At the point of your registration to receive our newsletters
- In the process of filling the contact form
- At the point of your purchasing our products Information regarding your order.
Name / Surname.
Pricing and fiscal details.
Choice of payment method.
Data regarding the execution of your payment.
Transfer Thessaloniki does not store your credit card data. Your online payments at transferthessaloniki.eu are exclusively processed under strict conditions of confidentiality by financial institutions cooperating with the company and are executed by your redirection to secure websites of these institutions.
Therefore, your financial data are collected and processed exclusively by these financial institutions under strict conditions of security and confidentiality.
- Processing Purposes
Our Company collects and processes your data mentioned above for the following reasons:
- Smooth operation of our online services.
- Ease of use and user – friendly customer experience of our website.
- Improvement of user experience during the provision of our services.
- ΕExecution of our contractual obligations towards our customers.
- Immediate and effective receipt of orders and shipping or provision of the ordered products/services.
- Use for billing and fiscal purposes and as proof for the delivery of ordered products.
- Improvement of our services, so as to respond as much as possible to the needs of our customers.
- Monitoring of user consumption habits through the processing of anonymised statistical data.
- Provision of our newsletter service.
After completing the registration process of your personal account or the registration process for our newsletter service or the ordering of products/services you consent to receive commercial communications, advertising and/or content of a commercial nature or purpose in respect of services of our company or any third parties.
Our Business collects and processes your personal data solely for the purposes mentioned above and only to the extent that is strictly necessary to effectively serve them. Data collected are relevant, appropriate and no more than what is required in view of the above purposes, whereas we strive to keep them accurate and up to date.
Furthermore, your data are retained only for the period required to achieve the purposes, for which they are collected and processed, and are afterwards deleted.
b) or having collected data necessary for the execution of your orders.
In specific, by accessing our Website and voluntarily granting us your personal data during your subscription at our newsletter service, the registration of your account and/or the submission of your order(s) as well as by communicating with us, after having been fully informed, you provide to us your explicit, specific and freely given consent for the collection and processing of such data.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personal information.
Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you wish. Most web browsers accept automatically cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to prevent that.
Cookies may be used in the following way:
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve it. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- To help us recognize you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor advertisements or content that match your interests.
If you choose to disallow cookies you may still use most of the services on our website, including the booking process.
- Commercial Communications
When you visit our Website or you use electronic means to communicate with us, you accordingly agree to receive electronic communications from Wind.
When you register your personal account and/or provide us with your email address, you give us your consent to receive electronic communications for purposes related to advertising and the direct marketing of our products/services.
In each relevant electronic communication, we shall distinctly communicate our identity and enable you to object and request, easily and for free, to terminate such communication.
- Confidentiality of Communications
The company carries out the processing of personal data in a manner that ensures the confidentiality thereof. In specific, such processing is only performed by an authorized for this purpose personnel of our Company, taking all available organizational and technical measures for data security against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and all other unlawful forms of processing.
- Recipients of Personal Data
The company does not in any way give and/or share your personal data with any third parties either for profit or not. As an exception, our Company may provide access or share your data up to the necessary extent:
With trusted financial institutions for the execution of your payments to us.
With transport companies which we employ to carry out the shipment and delivery of our products to you.
With hosting providers to guarantee the smooth operation of our Website.
With companies which we employ to support our Website and keep our services ongoing.
The processing of your personal data by these entities is conducted under our control and mandates and is subject to the same strict privacy rules. If ordered by a court or other regulatory authority or in any other event that raises our legal obligation to do so, we may give your personal data to the extent provided by law after having given you relevant notice.
- Notification to the Data Protection Authority
For the lawful processing of users’ personal data our company may, if and whenever required under the law, lodge a relevant notification to the Data Protection Authority in regard to the establishment of the relevant archive. In addition, our Company shall notify any changes taking place in regard to that archive, whenever required under the law.
- User Rights
Transfer Thessaloniki takes all necessary steps both during the collection and in each subsequent phase of processing of your personal data in order to give you full opportunity to exercise your legal rights, i.e. the rights to be informed, access and object, as described below.
The identity of our Company,
The purposes of the processing of your personal data,
Also, you have the right to request and receive by our Company the following information in a clear and comprehensible manner:
All your personal data and their origin.
The purposes of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients.
The development of such processing since your last request for information.
In addition, you have the right to raise objections in written form to us by requesting for a specific action regarding your personal data, such as correction, temporary non- use, freeze, non-transfer or deletion. If you request the deletion of your personal data, while such data are necessary for the execution of our obligations to you arising from a contract between us, our Company has the right to reasonably reject your application and inform you accordingly.
Furthermore, the User is informed of the following:
- Although TransferThessaloniki does not divulge a customer’s email address to any other service supplier the company may act as an intermediary by forwarding email offers from such third parties. In the event that an individual becomes a customer of such a third party then that third-party service supplier might independently send the individual details of his promotions etc. Should a user wish to stop receiving such emails he must contact the third party directly for this purpose.
- The aim of TransferThessaloniki is to facilitate receipt of a third party service supplier’s promotional information of specific interest to a customer, and such contact would be subject to the strictest controls concerning the security and confidentiality of customers’ personal details. A simple request by email to TransferThessaloniki would ensure the cessation of such activity.
- Should the User take part in any contest or promotion TransferThessaloniki will ask for his/her name, mailing address and email address in order to organize the contest or promotion and in order to inform the winner or winners.
- TransferThessaloniki is committed, as far as possible, to not sell services or send offers to minors. Minors are not permitted to register on there own behalf for any services through our website. We remind parents, legal representatives and guardians that they should monitor children’s use of the internet. If a parent or legal representative discovers that a minor has subscribed to one of our web services, they must notify us immediately so we can remove the corresponding record and any personal data.
- By registering to TransferThessaloniki, the user accepts the possibility of receiving special offers within the bulletins and newsletters as well as other communications containing information exclusively for the User.
- TransferThessaloniki reserves the right to use the information communicated in a manner that does not enable the identification or disclosure of the person concern for statistical, promotional, research or marketing purposes, communicating these to third parties for example research companies responsible for the completion of the above objectives.
- In accordance with current legislation, the company undertakes to provide the customer with details of any personal information which may be held by the company whenever requested. If the customer believes that the information held by the company is in any way incorrect or incomplete, he should send a written notification to TransferThessaloniki. Such errors will be rectified at once by the company. The customer may likewise send a written request for cancellation or to lodge an objection.
- TransferThessaloniki may apply removal of confidentiality of user communications only if and to the extent required to fulfil an obligation under the current legislation (Article 19 of the Constitution).
The customer’s attention is hereby drawn to the fact that other Internet sites accessed through the TransferThessaloniki website may have conditions of confidentiality which differ from those of this company.
- International Jurisdiction and Applicable law